If you are having issues establishing a connection to your Phone try to unpair the devices.
To unpair the Nightbuds from your Phone:
- ‘Forget’ or ‘Unpair’ Kokoon Nightbuds from Bluetooth paired device list (in Phone settings)
- With the Nightbuds on, hold o button and - button together for about 5 seconds until you hear a tone.
Once unpaired, follow pairing guidelines here.
If you come across this icon in the MyKokoon app, it means your Nightbuds are connected to your Phone but not to the app. Please try:
- Making sure you have given the MyKokoon app requisite Phone permissions. For Android users, please ensure your location service permissions are given. App permissions can be accessed from the settings menu on your Phone.
- Make sure there are no other previously paired Phones active that may be ‘stealing’ part of the Bluetooth connection
- Try closing and re-opening the MyKokoon app (for Android users, you can also try to FORCE STOP in Phone settings after closing the app)
- Try powering off and powering on the Nightbuds
(with all suggestions, wait a few seconds to see if icon disappears as there can be a small delay)
If you are having issues maintaining a good connection to the app:
- For Android users (more recent OS versions), in Phone settings>Apps>MyKokoon settings turn OFF Battery Optimizations