Please allow all of the requested permissions when installing the app.
To connect your headphones to the app, ensure your location services are enabled. This can be accessed from the settings menu on your phone.
If your headphones are paired to your phone, but you are unable to connect to the app, find Kokoon Relax in your Bluetooth settings (while paired) and click on Kokoon Relax again. In some instances, iPhones do not connect over all profiles, and this will force the connection through.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please follow these steps:
1. Delete the headset from paired devices in Bluetooth settings.
2. Turn Bluetooth off in settings.
3. Turn your phone off and on again.
4. Turn the headphones off and then on again.
5. Hold down both the power button and action button on the headphones simultaneously for about 8-10 seconds. At around 5 seconds the LED will flash white. Continue to hold for another few seconds. After letting go the LED will flash purple.
5. Turn on Bluetooth again on your phone.
6. Begin the pairing process again.
If the app still cannot find your headphones, please follow Connection Help on the app. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact email@example.com listing the steps you have taken.