Connecting for the first time
To connect your headphones to the app, please ensure your location services are enabled. This can be accessed from the settings menu on your phone.
If you’re experiencing trouble in streaming sleep data, it could be due to a poor bluetooth connection.
You can check this by making sure the Headphone Connection icon is not displaying on the homescreen.
If the Headphone Icon persists, you can refresh your connection by doing the following steps:
- With MyKokoon App open, turn the headphones off and on again. Allow a few seconds to see if the icon changes.
- In your Bluetooth settings, find your headphones and ‘forget device’.
- Turn Bluetooth off in settings.
- Turn the headphones off, then hold down the power/action button to turn the headphones back on and activate pairing mode. If you own a Kokoon Relax device, hold down both the power button and action button on the headphones simultaneously for about 8-10 seconds. At around 5 seconds the LED will flash white. Continue to hold for another few seconds. After letting go the LED will flash purple
- Turn on Bluetooth again on your phone.
- Begin the pairing process again.
- If any other (not Kokoon headphones) Bluetooth audio devices are connected please disconnect them (you should not need to unpair them)
If the app still cannot find your headphones, please follow Connection Help on the app. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org listing the steps you have taken.