We are constantly working to improve the Kokoon Relax experience with regular updates to improve functionality, accuracy and fix any issues. The current version is v2.6, released in July 2019.
- Audio library including guided sessions featuring techniques used in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to promote relaxation and sleep
- Sleep Onset scoring and Detailed Sleep Staging for Kokoon audio tracks when using the app. Sessions over 2.5 hours will see a "4-state hypnogram" showing time spent in Awake, Light Sleep, REM Sleep, and Deep Sleep states. Sessions under 2.5 hours will see only 2 states, Awake and Sleep.
- Audio "fade out" and pause when we detect you have fallen asleep
- White noise "fade in" when we detect you have fallen asleep
- Audio recommendations based on what is most effective for you
- Audio recommendations based on what is most effective for user cohorts
- Automatic pausing of audio when we detect you have removed the headphones
- Automatic "power off" of headphones when we detect you have removed the headphones
The accuracy of features that use web-based algorithms will improve over time as we gather more data and continue to train these algorithms.
We are actively working on resolving these bugs for the next update:
- Play/Pause, Power On/Off and ANC On/Off can cause slight audible ‘pops.’
- Enable iOS users to play an alarm sound through headphone
- Updated EQ settings to deliver improved sound quality
- Smart alarm based on your sleep patterns
- Enabling automatic fade out and pause of audio when using external audio sources (e.g. Spotify, Audible)
- Launch of open API and SDK
- Extended language support