We are constantly improving the functionality of the Kokoon Relax app through added features, bug fixes and improvements to the accuracy of our algorithms. The current version v2.7, released in October 2019.
- Updated firmware to the headphones which includes modified EQ (Equalisation) settings to improve how the headphones sound
- Sleep onset scoring and detailed sleep staging enabled for audio from other apps including Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Audible and more. The Kokoon app needs to be opened and running in the background whilst the audio is being played.
- White noise, pink noise and brown noise added to the audio library
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved audio crossfading for users hearing a “pause” during the transition and looping of audio
- Resolved issue of the app crashing for some Android users upgrading from v2.6
We are actively working on resolving these bugs for the next update:
- Bluetooth connection and app functionality issues resulting from the latest iOS 13 release
- Sleep data syncing issue resulting in missing data for a small number of users
- Increasing data capture to improve the accuracy of detailed sleep staging
- Smart alarm based on your sleep patterns
- Launch of open API and SDK
- Extended language support