We are constantly working to improve the Kokoon Relax experience with regular updates to improve functionality, accuracy and fix any issues. The current version is v2.4, released in January 2019.
- Audio library including guided sessions featuring techniques used in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to promote relaxation and sleep
- Sleep Onset scoring for audio tracks when using the app
- Audio fade out and pause when we detect you have fallen asleep
- White noise fade in when we detect you have fallen asleep
- Automatic pausing of audio when we detect you have removed the headphones
- "Background audio" for use when listening to spoken word/guided audio content
The accuracy of features that use web-based algorithms will improve over time as we gather more data and continue to train these algorithms.
We are actively working on resolving these bugs for the next update:
- Audio distortion at high volumes when using Bluetooth (issue seen at approx. 70% volume)
- Play/Pause of audio can cause slight audible ‘pops.’ . This issue can be more noticeable if you have touch-tap and keyboard sounds enabled on your device.
- Charging time variance. We are aware that a small number of Headphone units can take longer than 1.5 hours to charge
- Detailed view of your sleep stages whilst using the headphones and app
- Updated EQ settings to deliver better sound quality and deployment of AAC codec via firmware upgrade
- Intelligent ‘recommendations’ for audio to listen to, based on your data
- Automatic power off after a set period when we detect you have removed the headphones
- Smart alarm based on your sleep patterns
- Enabling automatic fade out and pause of audio when using external audio sources (e.g. Spotify, Audible)
- Launch of open API and SDK