We are constantly working to improve the Kokoon Relax experience with regular updates to improve functionality, accuracy and fix any issues.
V2.2 current features:
- Audio library including guided sessions featuring techniques used in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to promote relaxation and sleep
- Sleep Onset scoring for audio tracks when using the app
- Audio fade out and pause when we detect you have fallen asleep
- White noise fade in when we detect you have fallen asleep
- Automatic pausing of audio when we detect you have removed the headphones.
The accuracy of features that use web-based algorithms will improve over time as we gather more data and continue to train these algorithms.
We are actively working on resolving these bugs for the next update:
- Audio distortion at high volumes when using Bluetooth (issue seen at approx. 70% volume)
- Play/Pause of audio can cause slight audible ‘pops’
- Charging time variance. We are aware that a small number of Headphone units can take longer than 1.5 hours to charge
- Detailed view of your sleep stages whilst using the headphones and app
- "Background audio" for use when listening to spoken word/guided audio content
- Automatic power off after a set period when we detect you have removed the headphones
- Smart alarm based on your sleep patterns