How to set and adjust your sleep schedule.
With sleep, consistency is key. Going to bed and waking at roughly the same time each helps to regulate your sleep and improve the length and time taken to fall asleep.
Everyone is different: your sleep is unique to you. You can set your desired sleep schedule by
- Open Kokoon main screen
- Swipe down to reveal the Settings fragment
- Select option for Edit schedule
- Using the 24hr clock face, select and drag the Moon icon to set your desired bedtime (the time that you want to fall asleep).
- Using the 24hr clock face, select and drag the Alarm clock icon to your desired wake up time.
- Swipe up to save these changes.
We understand that lifestyles, routines and commitments vary from person to person. The toggle above the clock allows you to set a different sleep schedule for weekdays and weekends, to better fit within your lifestyle. If you do select this option, we’d suggest keeping these as consistent with each other as you can.
Kokoon app uses your sleep schedule to provide greater context around your sleep tracking. Over time, Kokoon app might make suggestions on adapting your sleep schedule to improve your sleep.
You can go back and change your sleep schedule at any time.