If you are experiencing connectivity issues with your Kokoon Relax headphones, performing a reset may help to resolve the issue.
This reset will also clear your headphones memory of paired Bluetooth devices.
To do this:
1. Delete the headset from paired devices in Bluetooth settings.
2. Turn Bluetooth off in settings.
3. Turn your phone off and on again.
4. Turn the headphones off and then on again.
5. Hold down both the power button and action button on the headphones simultaneously for about 8-10 seconds. At around 5 seconds the LED will flash white. Continue to hold for another few seconds. After letting go the LED will flash purple.
6. Turn on Bluetooth again on your phone.
7. Begin the pairing process again.
If your issue persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org listing the steps you have taken.