Kokoon uses EEG sensors which monitor tiny electrical signals from your brain. These sensors are completely safe for long term use and require no preparation or special skills for use. EEG has been in widespread use since 1924 and is used in sleep clinics worldwide.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use the app or can I listen to music/audio from outside the app?
- Can I use the headphones if the battery runs flat?
- Can I see my raw sleep data? Is there an API or SDK?
- Are you available in stores?/ Where can I try them on
- Will you integrate with HealthKit or Android Health?
- I have a big head/ears! Will Kokoon fit?
- What if my fire alarm goes off?
- What is EEG sensing? Is it safe?
- Can I use a cable instead of Bluetooth?
- Is Bluetooth safe?