Kokoon headphones have Active Noise Cancellation which (in combination with our passive noise isolation) will reduce the noise volume of snoring by 20db, so if the snoring was at 90db, the person wearing the headphones would hear it at 70db. There will also be the option to have white noise playing while you are sleeping which will assist in desensitising the ears to any background noise.
Articles in this section
- Can Kokoon be used with airline inflight entertainment
- Do I have to use the app or can I listen to music/audio from outside the app?
- Are you available in stores?/ Where can I try them on
- Will you integrate with HealthKit or Android Health?
- I have a big head/ears! Will Kokoon fit?
- What if my fire alarm goes off?
- What is EEG sensing? Is it safe?
- Can I use a cable instead of Bluetooth?
- Is Bluetooth safe?
- Can I use my phone with the Kokoon Relax app?