Earbuds and bulky noise canceling headphones will make it difficult to sleep for side sleepers. By relocating the headphone electronics from the ear cups to the headband, we have been able to achieve the lowest possible profile, maintaining the natural shape and characteristics of the head in bed. Combining this with cushioning has enabled us to ensure the headphones are comfortable.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use the app or can I listen to music/audio from outside the app?
- Can I use the headphones if the battery runs flat?
- Can I see my raw sleep data? Is there an API or SDK?
- Are you available in stores?/ Where can I try them on
- Will you integrate with HealthKit or Android Health?
- I have a big head/ears! Will Kokoon fit?
- What if my fire alarm goes off?
- What is EEG sensing? Is it safe?
- Can I use a cable instead of Bluetooth?
- Is Bluetooth safe?