Kokoon headphones include an optional 3.5mm cable with an in-line call mic which can be used to listen to music, listen to audio while watching a movie or videos and answering calls; instead of the Bluetooth connection.
Articles in this section
- Can Kokoon be used with airline inflight entertainment
- I have a trade/media enquiry
- Do I have to use the app or can I listen to music/audio from outside the app?
- Can I use the headphones if the battery runs flat?
- Can I see my raw sleep data? Is there an API or SDK?
- Are you available in stores?/ Where can I try them on
- Will you integrate with HealthKit or Android Health?
- I have a big head/ears! Will Kokoon fit?
- What if my fire alarm goes off?
- What is EEG sensing? Is it safe?