Bluetooth is a well-established, very low power wireless technology. Kokoon bluetooth headphones will be "SAR tested", which is a radio wave absorption test metric, to certify they are under the allowable limit for the Canadian safety level. To sell in the US and Europe, this test is not required as Bluetooth is deemed safe.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to use the app or can I listen to music/audio from outside the app?
- Can I use the headphones if the battery runs flat?
- Can I see my raw sleep data? Is there an API or SDK?
- Are you available in stores?/ Where can I try them on
- Will you integrate with HealthKit or Android Health?
- I have a big head/ears! Will Kokoon fit?
- What if my fire alarm goes off?
- What is EEG sensing? Is it safe?
- Can I use a cable instead of Bluetooth?
- Is Bluetooth safe?