Bluetooth is a well-established, very low power wireless technology. Kokoon bluetooth headphones have been "SAR tested", which is a radio wave absorption test metric, to certify they are under the allowable limit for the Canadian safety level. To sell in the US and Europe, this test is not required as Bluetooth is deemed safe.
Articles in this section
- Can I Return My Headphones?
- Can Kokoon be used with airline inflight entertainment
- Do I have to use the app or can I listen to music/audio from outside the app?
- Are you available in stores?/ Where can I try them on
- Will you integrate with HealthKit or Android Health?
- I have a big head/ears! Will Kokoon fit?
- What if my fire alarm goes off?
- What is EEG sensing? Is it safe?
- Can I use a cable instead of Bluetooth?
- Is Bluetooth safe?